Happy Thanksgiving !!! This is Camille & Jersey Ed from Embry Riddle with a full day charter we caught a variety of fish from Mangrove snapper, sheephead, redfish and a couple keeper trout. Another Great day in Mosquito Lagoon.

Comments

11/17/2015 11:25pm

Really amazing and incredible this post

06/28/2017 1:02am

That was indeed a happy thanksgiving! I can see in your eyes the joy of getting all those fishes. I believe that fishing is a great bonding activity for males who share a common interest. This type of outdoor activity can relieve stress and can create camaraderie to the people of a certain group. I know that because my husband is involved in a fishing community and he is always enjoying!

07/04/2017 7:36pm

I love how simple you celebrated Thanksgiving. Typical families spend much on extravagant food. But it's admirable on how you celebrated it. You resorted to family activities that would bring the members together. I wish my family would do such mode of celebration.

05/16/2016 2:27am

Thanksgiving is not just a day. It is a season. I learn to be thankful in everyday of my life. I am so thankful that I have my parents, sibling and friends. I have both hands. I can see, I can talk and I can walk. Nobody is perfect. I feel thankful to the Lord Jesus Christ. Without Jesus, I am nothing. Giving thanks to God is important because it honors God. In everything, give thanks.

Capt Bart
07/19/2016 1:01pm

Amen Brother !

10/03/2016 9:46pm

Parallel Space APK has been updated to new version 3.1.6156. Installation of same application in a smartphone is indeed possible but the

<a href="https://jac.eduresultsnic.in/jac-12th-results-2017/">JAC 12th Results 2017 Download</a>
JAC Intermediate Result 2017 for all streams will available on the official website

04/30/2017 10:57pm

Are You Searching for dge2.tn.nic.in SSLC & HSC Results with marksIt will be available at dge2.tn.nic.in.

05/30/2017 8:51pm

We are not charging you anything to utilize this tool unlike some other exclusive online forum where customers are charged like $10 for solitary run of the tool. The hack tool for roblox likewise benefit android, iphone as well as facebook which you select prior to utilizing the generator and also comply with the instructions. It is giving the undetected features and thus, you will certainly not be recognized by various other players due to the fact that you are availing the wonderful hack tool.

06/19/2017 4:22pm

That will tell us how to react properly. Great idea!

06/25/2017 10:25am

Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) are among the best security tools a web surfer can have. Here We have provided Best VPN for Android. You can choose best vpn suitable for you. We recommend Psiphon VPN. Psiphon is a powerful tool which uses a combination of a number of technologies and is designed to evade internet censorship.

07/01/2017 1:40am

With the advancement in the field of technology, internet, and connectivity, a significant boost is seen in the social being of the population

07/06/2017 4:44am

07/12/2017 6:13am

Dolby has connected for six licenses for the up-terminating Atmos Elevation speaker innovation. Dolby is authorizing this innovation for amplifier producers who wish to offer a Dolby-guaranteed Atmos Elevation module

07/15/2017 4:27am

iRoot Apk Download: iRoot is the propelled rendition of vroot and it accompanies quicker android establishing

capacities and better similarity. It accompanies iRoot APK super-client android application and it is much better

establishing application today.

Indeed, it is one of the best feeling ever.

08/01/2017 1:31am

Nice to hear about that adorable thanks giving.

08/04/2017 3:48am

Dependence Industries is get ready to dispatch highlight telephones with 4G capacity, making another class of cell phones in India in an offer to draw in a huge number of clients to its telecom wander Reliance Jio Infocomm launched JioPhone for free

08/05/2017 2:54am

Today is about excitement when you get exhausted or require some unwinding. In light of that point, Terrarium TV download application is made to give full HD movies, serials and that’s just the beginning.

09/04/2017 1:03pm

We must make changes, to improve progress together, do not stop in the middle of a struggle.

09/13/2017 12:55am

When you need a good web and SEO services, that means you need us.

09/20/2017 6:17pm

I am interested in your information. I will wait for your update anytime.